Saturday, March 7, 2015

Do The Difficult

Some Ramblings from March 2015

It's been a difficult few days.

I took an exam that I have put off for 2 years.  The mental self-doubt leading up to it was enormous but - I passed!

I lived through a training session that I doubted I was going to be able to finish.  But I made it through and finished strong! 

I tidied up my diet to do what I needed to do to get back into my weight class.  Better to train at the weight I need to be on competition day than do a sudden cut and feel the effects at "Day Critical".

Threw out the last homemade chocolate chip cookie as it was headed for my mouth.  Yes, yes I did!

Coming up this week:
- I will be driving somewhere I've never been in what is probably going to be less than stellar weather conditions.
- meeting people I've never met ( you may be surprised but this is a challenge for me).
- keep believing in myself, when despite the "wins" of the week, I still feel "less than".

What is YOUR difficult??
How does your difficult feel?

Every day is about stepping up.
To your potential.
To your what-ifs.
To your doubts.
To your feels.
To your starting line.

Start where you are.  Today!

                                    ....with Much love,
                                                 Linda xo




No comments:

Post a Comment