Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Tuesday September 29th, 2015

Training

A) Treadmill 5 min
B) Mobility and foam rolling
C) High bar squats - bar x 5, bar x 5, 45kg x 8, 55kg x 5, 65kg x 4, 73kg x 2, x2, x2, x2
D) Conv. Deadlifts - 75kg x 8, 85 x 4, 98kg x 15 x 1 - 30 sec between reps
E) Plank - 2 x 90 seconds
F) Hypers - 2 x 25
G) Treadmill 5 min

My knee felt ok squatting but I noticed that putting the knee sleeve on the left leg was tight!  So there's been some swelling going on, but nothing compared to this morning!  Big difference between left and right tree stump ;)  Put the heating pad on the back of my knee last night with warmed castor oil but it didn't seem to do much.  Ice pack wrapped around it on my drive into work this morning.

It hurts.  I'm limping.  Sad face.  Tomorrow is heavy deadlifts, but that shouldn't bother it.  We'll see what Friday feels like and if pause squats will be a go or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment